We are accepting monetary and in-kind donations.
All donations are tax-deductible.
If you would like to make a donation or join Kiki-fund please email us by filling out the form on the right.
Charity fund to support animals and their owners when it is most needed.
Kiki-fund (Fund) was established by Mrs. Svetlana Durante, in the name of her beloved pet – Kiki, a female Pomeranian - through an initial donation in the order of $5,000 to Animal Doctor Brodetsky, P.C. for purpose of helping those pet owners who need serious medical assistance for their pets but cannot afford it. In exceptional cases this Fund may also support disabled cat- and dog-owners in their struggle for their pets’ wellbeing due to temporary financial distress.
In order to apply to become a beneficiary of the Fund, one or more of the following conditions must be met:
1. A life threatening veterinary medical emergency that requires costly surgery or similar treatment.
2. A costly specialized diet due to a medical condition
3. Initial adoption costs
4. A disabled pet owner on a fixed income or with financial difficulties
The Fund can be used to cover costs in the following ways:
1. Subsidize the cost of veterinary services
2. Subsidize the cost of pet products like medical diets, prescriptions (veterinary and grooming), and adopted pet set-up
3. Cover the medical and living costs of abandoned pets until new owners are found